3 Affordable Beauty Brands I Love︱LoveMidaa

Saturday, October 3, 2020

 



Today, I will be sharing with you my top three affordable beauty brands. Every girl that adores makeup loves inexpensive, quality beauty products. Save money and look amazing without breaking the bank.



1. L.A. Colors Cosmetics
L.A. Colors Logo

L.A. Colors is an amazing beauty brand overall. Although they're very underrated, L.A. Colors have been around for years. Their prices start at $1.00 and you can find their products at Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Walmart, and online.


2. E.L.F Cosmetics


E.L.F Cosmetics



E.l.f Cosmetics have been around for a while. (Since. 2004) One of the best affordable makeup brands. Their formulas are 100% vegan and cruelty free. E.L.F Prices start at $3.00 and you can find their products at department stores, some drug stores, and online.


3. Maybelline 

Maybelline

Every beauty addict absolutely loves Maybelline. They're known for their high quality cosmetic products. From colorful eyeshadows to luscious lipsticks & lip glosses, their affordable products will suit your beauty needs. They've been in the beauty industry for many, many, years (Since. 1915). You can find their products at many drug stores and department stores.



What are your favorite beauty brands? 





9 comments

  1. Maybelline is such a great value for money brand. I love their lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know the name Maybelline very well - my favorite brand is Loreal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of elf cosmetics - I wonder if they are available in Europe. However, we have Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can order from their website. They deliver to Europe.

      Delete
  4. Kuntala BhattacharyaOctober 5, 2020 at 5:10 PM

    I have used Maybelline products, the lip liners and the lipsticks. I still have them in my make up box.The rest two I have not used though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like elf cosmetics and Maybelline is classic and cheap. nice mascaras

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Their mascaras are pretty good for the price.

    ReplyDelete