What I've Learned From 2021︱LoveMidaa

Friday, December 31, 2021

Image Credit: Gerd Altmann


 

Well 2021 is finally coming to a close. This year has been good. 
There were a few obstacles that came my way, but I overcame them. 


Important Lessons I've learned from 2021:


 Self Care Is Important 

It's true! Self care is very important. Taking some time out everyday for yourself isn't selfish, it's necessary. Reading a book, meditating, watching your favorite TV show or movie, getting a manicure, or even shopping are some great examples. Take time out for yourself each day to nourish your mind, body, and soul.


• Haters Never Prosper

Let's get straight to the point, haters are toxic. Usually when a hater tries to tear you down, it's a reflection of their own self. These types of people are unhappy with themselves and want to inflict their pain onto other people. Nothing good comes from being a hater, it's just a toxic never ending cycle leading down the path of destruction. I notice little things people try to say and do to get under my skin. I try my best not to respond to the hate, it's a waste of time and energy. The best thing you can do is pray for these types of people, they need God in their lives.


• Everyone Doesn't Have Good Intentions

Everyone doesn't have your best interest at heart, some people pretend well. One of the hardest lessons I had to learn this year. Some people will smile in your face, and then talk bad about you behind your back.
Getting backstabbed is never a good feeling. I let God deal with situations like this. After all, he sees everything.


• Believe In Yourself

You have to believe in yourself no matter what, no matter how hard life gets. If you don't believe in yourself, then who will? It all begins with self love. This year I've had a lot of naysayers, but that didn't stop me. It never will! This is who I am. This is my calling and I love what I do.






Post a Comment