What I've Learned From 2020︱Three Important Life Lessons︱LoveMidaa

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Image by Gerd Altmann



This crazy year is finally coming to an end. Let's just say 2020 has been very enlightening, to say the least. I have definitely learned a lot this year. 

Here are 3 lessons I've learned from 2020:

1. Everything In Life Happens For A Reason

Everything happens for a reason. Some experiences we go through in life are meant to teach us and help us grow. God has a reason for everything! Sometimes, we don't understand why certain situations occur, but in the end it all makes sense.


2. A persons true colors will always show within time 

This year showed me who people truly are. What I've learned is that during the worst times of your life, you get to see who really cares about you. Sadly, I had to cut a lot people off due to their evil, narcissistic ways. Like Maya Angelou says, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." now that I know better, I can do better.

3. Prayer is The Best Medicine 

I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to give up. Way too many to count. No matter what I went through, I never gave up. Whenever you feel like throwing in the towel, pray. I cannot stress this enough! Prayer is always the answer to everything. If something is not meant to be, then let it go. God will replace it with something better.

Post a Comment