Where Have I Been? Quick Update & Chat - LoveMidaa

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Photo Credit: Hey Beauti Magazine 



Hello everyone, I'm back again. People have been asking me where have I been, why haven't I been posting much lately. Well, I took a break from posting to focus on myself and other things going on in my life. No, I didn't "Quit".  Hahaha! I mean, life happens. Just because I take a break once in a while from posting doesn't mean I'm quitting. I love what I do, Why would I stop?


Another question I received, Are my page views real? Yes! my page views are 100% real authentic views from my readers, followers, and visitors. Regarding the haters, I simply ignore them. There's some people that doubt me and my abilities, think I'm "lying" about who I'm truly am, and people that hate me because of who I am. This is the real, authentic me and this is what I do. I'm gifted! I try not to talk about the "haters" much because they're negative, and I'm not here for the drama. I'm not going to go too in depth on this post because this is a short update. Wrapping up this post, answering recent questions I've been getting. 
More coming soon.






























 

Post a Comment