Coral Love Gel X Nails - LoveMidaa

Thursday, July 20, 2023









Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm back with a new nail look, my ''Coral Love'' Gel X nails. One of my readers said that they love my pretty nail art names, they're ''unique''. Aww! Well thank you, that's exactly what I was striving for! Hehehe ♡︎ 

I absolutely adore how this set came out. I used a beautiful, vibrant pinkish coral gel nail polish. Then added some ab crystals as a finishing touch, a pretty simple set. I love nail crystals and glitter, so pretty! This will be the 7th Gel X set I've done on myself so far and I'm loving it. I'm a nail artist so, this was really easy for me to do on my own. I do mostly acrylics and press-ons on myself personally. One day, I decided to try gel extensions and caught on super fast after the second time. 

The gel extension process is similar to the press on nail process but instead of using regular nail glue, you are using UV gel nail glue. Gel x nails require a UV nail lamp, gel nail extensions and UV nail glue. As with any nail process, gel extensions cannot be rushed, or they will not come out correctly! Trust me, I know. Anyways, I had fun doing this bright, pinky set yesterday. I am back! ♡︎ 



Post a Comment